About Ken Wilson
Accomplished Real Estate Sales Agent with a proven sales track record. Able to generate own business through aggressive prospecting and networking. Successful in closing business, working with owners and building management, and developing long term relationships with clients.
- The Real Estate School, January 2005 – Real Estate & Appraisal Courses Georgia
- Certified Home Inspector – Since 2004 to Present
- Over 100 plus hours of Appraisal Courses
- Georgia Licensed Mortgage Lender – Oct 1999 – Dec 2010
- Mortgage Loan Officer – Jan 1995 – Oct 1999
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Georgia – Since 2005
- Certified Home Inspector, Georgia – www.nachi.org
- Combined 30 years’ experience in Real Estate ( Residential, Land & Commercial).
- Up to date on technology for maximum exposure.
- Over 900 plus connections in the State with LinkedIn.com.
- Coordinate appointments to show Real Estate to prospective buyers..
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, surveyors and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates..
- Compared properties with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive
- Contacted property owners and advertising services to solicit property listings..
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates & terms..
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking..
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, attend conventions and seminars,
and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets..
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters..
- Generate list of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources..
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated..
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds..
- Prepare documents such as: representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements,
deeds and leases..
- Display commercial and residential properties to clients and explain their features..